We want you to Love it. If you don't, we will gladly take it back.
Orders are processed within 1 to 4 business days.
Most orders are shipped via ground service or freight delivery (for oversize orders).
Shipping is only offered within the Continental US. Shipping is not available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, PO Box, AFO, Military addresses, or International locations.
Freight deliveries are to curbside only. Please make arrangements to bring items inside.
All products are sold with the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact us to assist you with any warranty inquiries for items purchased from Modhaus Living.
In an effort to expedite your orders, some cancellations or changes of address may not be processed if received after 1 hour of an order been placed. If order delivery is refused, this return will fall under our Standard Return Policy, where round-trip shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
Standard Return Policy
- Your satisfaction with your purchase is our ultimate goal. Any product we sell can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
- On return requests for no longer needed, ordered in error and color tone difference, the buyer is responsible for the round trip shipping costs, which will be deducted from your return refund. This does not apply to damaged/defective items.
- The buyer is responsible for round trip shipping costs on some of our products.
- Although items are advertised with free shipping, this does not represent our actual cost for outbound shipping. Therefore, the actual cost is the amount to be deducted.
Claims for Defective, Damaged or Missing Parts
Claims for damaged or defective items must be received within 7 days from receipt. See Damages section below for more details.
In the case of a defective, damaged or missing parts claim, we reserve the right to correct the situation by supplying a replacement or repair within 14 days of delivery date. If the buyer decides to pursue a return, the standard return policy and fees is applicable.
Exchanges for damaged or defective items can be shipped at no extra shipping cost, this is applicable on a case by case basis. A pre-paid label may be issued for defective/ damaged items if we decide that we want them back.
Criteria for Returns
All items returned must include the following:
- Same product in original condition, all components/parts & packaging as received. Products that have been assembled or modified are not acceptable.
- Items must be shipped back within 14 days from the return request date. If received past that date, refund may be declined.
- Please package in same way item was received and buy insurance as we are not liable for damaged items as a result of improper or insufficient packaging.
- Refunds may take 7 to 10 business days to be processed after the receipt of your return. They funds may take some time to show up in your account. Please refer to your credit card company or bank for typical time frame for refunds to be available.
How To Return An Item
To return an item please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items labeled non-returnable on the product page of our website
- Items that have been modified or used in any way, assembled, installed, etc
- Items that are not in a new resalable condition.
- Items that are not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large Quantities or Special Orders: When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation, some manufacturers will not allow returns on large quantities.
In the event that you find out parts are missing or damaged and have already accepted the package, please contact us at your earliest convenience we will make arrangements to send you the replacement parts at no cost.
If we cannot replace the parts, we will have the carrier pick up the package and provide you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original packaging.
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. We double-box many items, and refuse to carry products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, you may conveniently request replacement parts by contacting us.
We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If your order is shipping by Truck Freight or White Glove, please note the important instructions below.
IMPORTANT: Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the item can be returned under our Standard Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged and it was noted on the delivery receipt, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
In order to address any issues promptly, please take time to inspect the merchandise you have ordered upon receipt. If your shipment is damaged or defective, please submit a claim within 24 hours following the receipt of your order.
Photographs of the damages are required to facilitate the solution, as well as an explanation with a clear description of the damages.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damaged" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If you want to return, please refer to our Standard Return Policy. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify us of refusal so we can anticipate the return.
Delivery Acceptance Instructions
Most parcel & standard ground deliveries are shipped with no signature required. Freight deliveries require to be signed by the customer or an individual at least 18 years of age that the customer designates to have the authority to sign for the delivery.
It is critical that any damages that are visible at the time of delivery are noted on the delivery slip at the time of delivery and are accompanied by the customer's signature. Do not sign the Bill of Lading (trucking company receipt) until you have inspected your merchandise for damages.
If the boxes containing the items appear damaged please mark this very clearly on the delivery slip.
If you have ordered the items to be assembled and have noticed any damages during the assembly process, please ensure to note this clearly while signing the assembly service paperwork.
In the event that an item arrives damaged or defective please see Returns and Damages section.
We will not be responsible for damaged freight if delivery receipt is signed without noting the damages on the signed slip.
If after numerous attempts made to deliver purchased goods, customer is not available to accept the delivery, we reserve the right to recall all merchandise for a full refund of the purchase price, less all shipping and handling costs that are incurred by us as a result. The same applies if a customer is not available to accept a delivery at a previously arranged time after an appointment had been scheduled and the delivery cannot be completed.